England Fixtures 2024
England Fixtures for Six Nations 2024 are listed below; you will be able to see all the details, including dates, timings, and venues. In line with Fixtures, they will play their Six Nations rugby championship game as Italy will play their first match against England on the 3rd of February 2024, and then England play other games with Wales, Scotland, Ireland, and France.
Saturday 3rd February 2024
Time: 2:15 PM
Stadio Olimpico, Rome
Saturday 10th February 2024
Time: 4:45 PM
Saturday, 24th February 2024
Time: 4:45 PM
BT Murrayfield Stadium
Saturday 9th March 2024
Time: 4:45 PM
Saturday 16th March 2024
Time: 8:00 PM
Fixtures for Other Teams
Tickets for England Matches
- The official Six Nations website often provides ticketing information, and sometimes they sell tickets directly or redirect you to the official ticketing partners.
- For England matches played at Twickenham, the England Rugby website would be a primary source of information and ticket sales. There might be a ticketing section where you can purchase tickets directly.
Overview of England’s Rugby
- England is where rugby started. A long time ago, at a school called Rugby School, a boy named William Webb Ellis picked up a ball and ran with it during a football game. England’s team is one of the oldest and has played many games against teams from other countries.
- Rugby in England isn’t just a game; it’s a big part of the country’s culture. The national team, known as the England Rugby Team, has a lot of fans. Every year, they play in big tournaments like the Six Nations, where they compete against other European teams. England has had lots of memorable moments in rugby. One of the biggest was in 2003 when they won the Rugby World Cup. They have rivalries with other countries, especially with teams like Wales and Scotland.
- Apart from the national team, there are many rugby clubs in England where players start learning and playing the game from a young age. Matches, whether they are local club games or big international ones, attract lots of spectators. When the England team plays, fans wear white, the team’s color, and cheer with songs and chants. Rugby isn’t just a sport in England; it’s a tradition that many people are passionate about.
- The biggest moment for England was in 2003 when they won the Rugby World Cup. They played against Australia, and it was a super close game. Right at the end, a player named Jonny Wilkinson kicked the ball between the posts to win the game.
- Apart from the World Cup, England plays every year in a tournament called the Six Nations. It’s where six European countries compete against each other.
- In the Six Nations, if a team wins all their games, it’s called a “Grand Slam.” England has achieved this multiple times, which is pretty impressive.